Lower Amperage during charging?

Agx10

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
CAT Mars Red
Hi There,

Is there a way to lower the amperage on dashboard during charging? I have looked everywhere and no options on app either. I have an old Rolec charger ( 2017 ) and keeps tripping after one hour of charge. It also happens with our other electric car, but I can fix by just lowering from 32A to 28A. Any other solutions welcome, otherwise it looks like I may need a new charging point. Thanks

Hi There,

Is there a way to lower the amperage on dashboard during charging? I have looked everywhere and no options on app either. I have an old Rolec charger ( 2017 ) and keeps tripping after one hour of charge. It also happens with our other electric car, but I can fix by just lowering from 32A to 28A. Any other solutions welcome, otherwise it looks like I may need a new charging point. Thanks
Because you are using a dated charger it may need the RCBO upgrading

Thanks Carousel, It is actually the RCBO located on the unit (attached) not the house. I have an electrician coming to check unit next week, to see if fixable. Ora 3 is nice to drive but their software is S*, so many annoying things that can easily be solved with over the air updates. I hope this get sorted this year, including Android/Apple connectivity, remembering radio stations, last heating settings, and turning off completely driving assistance!

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Thanks Carousel, It is actually the RCBO located on the unit (attached) not the house. I have an electrician coming to check unit next week, to see if fixable. Ora 3 is nice to drive but their software is S*, so many annoying things that can easily be solved with over the air updates. I hope this get sorted this year, including Android/Apple connectivity, remembering radio stations, last heating settings, and turning off completely driving assistance!

Correct the RCBO is part of the Rolec consumer unit. I’m afraid OTA updates seem a little too much for GWM and are as worthless as their promises regarding Apple/Android. In the future you’ll forget how bad driving assistance is when you remember to turn it off every day. 🫣😂

Back