RoyP

Reaction score
Driving
CAT Mars Red
Is it my imagination or am I suddenly being tailgated because I have green bit on the end of the number plate? I know that I am ancient (80) and therefore slow but I don't wear a cap in the car so I can't be that bad. However, whilst I had no tailgaters (well, not many) when I was driving our pre-ORA Citroen suddenly many drivers evidently wish to get in the back with me. Should I have a sign that reads "I am not a milk float"? Am I being paranoid? Answers on a postcard etc!

Is it my imagination or am I suddenly being tailgated because I have green bit on the end of the number plate? I know that I am ancient (80) and therefore slow but I don't wear a cap in the car so I can't be that bad. However, whilst I had no tailgaters (well, not many) when I was driving our pre-ORA Citroen suddenly many drivers evidently wish to get in the back with me. Should I have a sign that reads "I am not a milk float"? Am I being paranoid? Answers on a postcard etc!
I've noticed this too. Not tailgating but there seems to be a need by certain types to beat you at the lights or even overtake you. I've put it down to the green number plate too. I don't remember the same in my Fiesta!

I've noticed this too. Not tailgating but there seems to be a need by certain types to beat you at the lights or even overtake you. I've put it down to the green number plate too. I don't remember the same in my Fiesta!
Thanks William. I’m glad that it’s not just me.

Thanks William. I’m glad that it’s not just me.
I get that as well, I think not only is it the green strip but also the ORA as no one seems to know what they are. I get asked in nearly all car parks, "thats nice, what is it".

I get that as well, I think not only is it the green strip but also the ORA as no one seems to know what they are. I get asked in nearly all car parks, "thats nice, what is it".
Tell enquirers that we are a small select group specially chosen!

Back