caw054

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
CAT Aurora Green
1000004879.png
so my Ora funky Cat can now do 290 miles on 50% charge 🤣 this happened to anyone else ?

Not me personally but it’s all over other ORA groups on FB. Apparently it’s the app at fault whilst the car will show the correct mileage.

View attachment 155so my Ora funky Cat can now do 290 miles on 50% charge 🤣 this happened to anyone else ?
yes mine is the same, but only since a visit to the dealers for software upgrade, car is showing 151 miles on 100% charge at the end of march, dealer said range should improve in the summer, hope so as long journey planned

yes mine is the same, but only since a visit to the dealers for software upgrade, car is showing 151 miles on 100% charge at the end of march, dealer said range should improve in the summer, hope so as long journey planned
If 151m = 100% and you stop to charge at about 20% (30 miles remaining) back up to 80% and drive until 20% again, then that’s 60% of 151m you are driving each time which is 90 miles between chargers.
My 2017 Ioniq had 140 miles real world range with its 28kw battery. It became tiresome doing long distance journeys.
On motorways, cruise at 60mph or 70 if you can slipstream behind a coach.

Same happened to me and log in/out has cured it.

Map still showing car location 100 miles away though which it has since day 1

Mine will do 0 miles on a full charge on a Thursday 150 miles on a tuesday and my inside temperature is random number between 10 and 25 degrees. Im taking it to my 8 year old grandson for a firmware upgrade from his nintendo switch

Latest posts

Back