FunkyDonkey

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
CAT Mars Red
Anyone sourced 3rd party car mats for their cat?

I got some generic ones at Halfords on day one but the drivers mat migrates around the floor and is not helping keep the carpet clean.

I’ve ordered these in the ‘grand’ style:
Should arrive next week so I’ll let you know how they are.

I’ve ordered these in the ‘grand’ style:
Should arrive next week so I’ll let you know how they are.
Thanks Vic. The odd thing is that the mats supplied with our car and those you have ordered came/come with reinforced holes intended to fit over studs fitted to the floor. We have no studs!

They’re in!
& yes, bizarrely the drivers mat has the holes for studs. Annoying but if you can see past it, they’re great quality & they don’t slip at all. I’ve had them in for a few days & no slippage :)

Attachments

• IMG_2666.jpeg
    IMG_2666.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
They’re in!
& yes, bizarrely the drivers mat has the holes for studs. Annoying but if you can see past it, they’re great quality & they don’t slip at all. I’ve had them in for a few days & no slippage :)
Mine also came with holes for studs but also came with the studs in a small ziplock bag and criptic drawings that seem to tell me to drill holes for them! The mat is OK but slides around a bit so I am going to ask for adult help in fixing them in place.

Mine also came with holes for studs but also came with the studs in a small ziplock bag and criptic drawings that seem to tell me to drill holes for them! The mat is OK but slides around a bit so I am going to ask for adult help in fixing them in place.
Self adhesive velcro strips?

Latest posts

Back