MeowEV - 3rd party Thai App for Ora Cat Owners

JakeN

Novice Member
Reaction score

MeowEV - 3rd party Thai App for Ora Funky Cat Owners​

Available on Android only via Google Play Store​

MeowEV - Apps on Google Play

About this app​

A must-have Bluetooth OBD2 tools For ORA Funky Cat Owners (named GoodCat in China) such as NEXPEAK NX101 PRO, Viecar 4.0 ELM327, Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 etc.

Obtain Battery's State Of Health, State of Charge, Voltage and Current in real-time.
Updated on
Oct 30, 2022

Attachments

• Oracat app screen grab1.PNG
    Oracat app screen grab1.PNG
    652.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Oracat app screen grab2.PNG
    Oracat app screen grab2.PNG
    573.8 KB · Views: 229
Have you seen it in action, Jake? I'm guessing not, yet.
Or have you found any videos of it?

Have you seen it in action, Jake? I'm guessing not, yet.
Or have you found any videos of it?
Hi Stuart,
This 3rd party app has been written by the Thai dev team using the Ora Good Cat (Funky Cat in the UK) that produced a similar app for MG EV's. Unfortunately I haven't seen this work in the flesh but I am in direct contact with the developers and wanted to share the Google Play store link as it's a free app. Anyone with an ORA Funky Cat could test here in the UK and appropriate OBD11 dongle. I hope this helps.
Cheers
Jake

אין אופציה בישראל עם התוכנה הזו בחנות. האם יש תוכנה אחרת שיכולה לספר על תקינות הסוללה? עבור ora cat 03.

אין אופציה בישראל עם התוכנה הזו בחנות. האם יש תוכנה אחרת שיכולה לספר על תקינות הסוללה? עבור ora cat 03.
Translates to
There is no option in Israel with this software in the store. Is there any other software that can tell about the battery's health? For ora cat 03.
@erez please post in English. Thank you.

MeowEV - 3rd party Thai App for Ora Funky Cat Owners​

Available on Android only via Google Play Store​

MeowEV - Apps on Google Play

About this app​

A must-have Bluetooth OBD2 tools For ORA Funky Cat Owners (named GoodCat in China) such as NEXPEAK NX101 PRO, Viecar 4.0 ELM327, Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 etc.

Obtain Battery's State Of Health, State of Charge, Voltage and Current in real-time.
Updated on
Oct 30, 2022
This great. Coming from a Nisssan Leaf, where high battery degradation is a problem, checking the Battery SoH (State of Health) is important. Apps like LeafSpy were great, especially when buying a vehicle 2nd-hand. So I'm glad something also exists for the Ora.

It says the App is not available in my country (Australia), but downloading the App APK file manually via eg. the apkpure website only took 30sec. It installed ok, so I'll try it out soon.

I see this post was from 18 months ago. Has there been any further discussion on this App, or another way to check SoH? I couldn't find anything on this forum or on the Facebook group.

That App works (y). A 3 day old (2023) Ora in Australia, showing 100.0% Battery State of Health, with my Bluetooth OBD Dongle.

Screenshot-20240515-121821.png

Also shows an interesting Dashboard screen with raw Temperature and Voltage Data.

Screenshot-20240515-121816.png

Latest posts

Back