User Manuals

Streety

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
CAT Starry Black
I took delivery of my ORA 1. First Edition yesterday.

Does it have a paper user manual? Or just that which is found in the in-car system?
Would like to study at my leisure but can't do that in the car. Is it downloadable anywhere?

Also - I hear that UK cars are no longer to be called 'funky Cat' due to copy right issues? Anyone hear the same?
Mine was delivered from Lookers in Wolverhampton and they had been instructed to de-badge it before delivery.

I've been told the same re the name. I pick mine up on Saturday (hopefully) so I'm hoping to get some sort of manual too.

I've been told the same re the name. I pick mine up on Saturday (hopefully) so I'm hoping to get some sort of manual too.
I have been told there is no English manual, either hard copy or on the phone App, or the car’s e-manual. Apparently it will be later in Q1, before it will be ready for over the air download. There is no plan to produce a paper version. My dealership [Lookers Wolverhampton] are trying to get hold of a PDF for me.

I have been told there is no English manual, either hard copy or on the phone App, or the car’s e-manual. Apparently it will be later in Q1, before it will be ready for over the air download. There is no plan to produce a paper version. My dealership [Lookers Wolverhampton] are trying to get hold of a PDF for me.
Thanks for sharing

It’s a good job they didn’t rename it the Ora 1 SX…

It’s a good job they didn’t rename it the Ora 1 SX…
Dont Get It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

The in-car e-manual has now been delivered as an on-line download.

Thanks so much for this - awaiting delivery of my Black CAT.

Hi
I got the full manual of Ebay, ring bound, although its the chinese spec its still usefull, better than going back and forth to the computer.

Latest posts

Back