Settings for different individuals

William

Reaction score
Driving
CAT Aurora Green
On the reviews of the UK spec First Edition it was mentioned that the camera for the intelligent monitoring system can recognise different individuals. It was said that different individuals using the car could personalise the car settings and when they get into the car they would be recognised and the settings changed. Has anyone managed to work this out?

On the reviews of the UK spec First Edition it was mentioned that the camera for the intelligent monitoring system can recognise different individuals. It was said that different individuals using the car could personalise the car settings and when they get into the car they would be recognised and the settings changed. Has anyone managed to work this out?
I haven't tried this myself, but I believe it relies on the users creating a profile in the app, which then uses your profile picture to match to the user with the camera in the car?

I haven't tried this myself, but I believe it relies on the users creating a profile in the app, which then uses your profile picture to match to the user with the camera in the car?
Thanks Miles. I'll have another look at the app and let you all know how I get on.

I've been all through the App and can't see it anywhere. It is step 4 on the welcome leaflet after binding the car so I might delete the car in the app at the weekend and bind it again. I'm also sure I saw a 'Share Car' option before I binded it so who knows what I have done.

Latest posts

Back